Friday, May 11, 2012

Don't you hate those blogs where the baby is the author?

Hi guys!

Just thought I'd drop in to say hello. Mama can't blog today because she is too busy cleaning up after my sister who, as it turns out, is not such a shining star in the whole potty-training arena. Good thing there's plenty of leftover pet stain cleaner in the laundry room. Incidentally, the yellow lab for whom the cleaner was purchased has never had an accident in the house. Unlike some people I could name. Ahem.

So anyway, what with all the cleaning up Bug's pee spots and folding endless laundry and fertilizing the tomatoes by hand because the cruddy hose doesn't reach all the way out to where she planted them and searching for my missing shoe (MUST FIND BEFORE FAMILY PICTURES TOMORROW!), Mama is sort of swamped. Makes the milk around this joint taste like... stress.

And that's about all I have to say. Over and out.

No comments: