Friday, January 7, 2011

Gobbledeegook.

After a whiz-bang start to the new year, I'm all out of blog juice.  Already.

Here are some things I am thinking about:

Tomorrow I'm going to California (you heard me right) for what is sure to be a hilarious day of shopping and laughing with a bunch of my sisters and Bug's Grammy Lu.  Sorry, Bug.  You're staying home with Daddy this time.

If I didn't feel old when I turned 27, I did when I had to get my very first pair of prescription reading glasses.  Next up: a walker with tennis balls on the legs.

101.9 The End:  see, I was right.  I told you your new programming was embarrassingly awful.  You should've listened to me 9 months ago.  But, we'll let bygones be bygones.  I forgive you.  Thank you for the Californication on my way to work yesterday.  It nourishes my heart.

I have had a four letter word (no, not that kind of four letter word.  One of my twenty-seven-olutions was to stop with those, anyway.  Remember?  A kid who will be talking soon?  Can't have her imitating her sailor mama now, can we?) spinning and rolling around in my head, begging for more study and perhaps a blog post or two.  Your thoughts on hope would be greatly appreciated.

Will you all promise to come back and check out the blog next week if I promise you a very special surprise?  Hint:  it will involve pictures.  Maybe I'll even throw in some sporting my newest senior citizen accessory.

No comments: