Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Be an athletic supporter

We watch a lot of basketball at our house.  I don't mind.  Every once and a while, I like to update any remaining blog readers on the status of all things NBA as perceived from my spot on our tomato red sectional.  (Remember how Carmelo Anthony wasn't invited on our family vacation?  Or how Yao Ming looks exactly like a Lego?)

Anyway, with all the excitement with round 1 of the 2010 Playoffs, I have noted the following:

Kyrylo Fesenko looks sort of like my nephew Carter.  Exhibit A:



Carter might trump Fes in maturity.  Carter is a three year old.  Also, Carter might be able to out-rebound him.  At least he'd go up with TWO FREAKING HANDS.

Don't worry, I'm not the only one around our house with an eye for spotting look-a-likes.  Earlier in the season, Paddy noticed the startling resemblance between the Raptors' Chris Bosh:


and Jar Jar Binks from Star Wars:


(Luckily for me, he also noticed the uncanny way I look exactly like Angelina Jolie when I wake up in the morning.)


Obviously.

No comments: