Monday, January 21, 2008

Goings-on

A while back, Livia blog-tagged me (which sounds like it should be messier than it is), so I'm supposed to come up with seven interesting things about myself. I can only think of one not-at-all interesting thing. I'm a sucky blogger.

Since I can't manage to keep a journal or a cutesy scrapbook, neglecting el blog means that all of our fun adventures go completely undocumented. What with the new year and all, I'm feeling a little guilty about it, so I'll post a bunch all together right now.

One of the great things about being a homeowner is that if the previous tenants decided that this subtle and delicate color would look great




you can have a little fun with it on a Saturday night, thusly:
















and in the end, come out with this (hopefully) less headache inducing shade:

As you can tell, Lupe is thrilled about the change in her room.

No comments: