Wednesday, September 19, 2012

The Color Run

Last weekend, I ran in The Color Run with nearly every first-degree female relative I have. We missed Grammy Lu, who figured that the possibility a vertigo-spiced stagger-fest might not be all that much fun even dusted in colorful chalk, and Tia, who, I don't know, had something to do with waterpolo going on. Typical.

So anyway, I worked a 12-hour shift by myself the night before and got home with just enough time to change my clothes and pack up our free Color Run sunglasses before a couple of my girls were there to pick me up. We met the rest of my fam and my friend Anna at South Towne Mall and headed over to the race. The organizers and staff were the most energetic, fun bunch I've experienced at a race, and we all had a blast! I think we'll definitely do it again next year.

Here are a bunch of shots of us after the 5k was over. Now that all is said and done, I'm basically just left to wonder why I jut my chin forward in such a bizarre way all the time.

me and Anna

Monkey, Kari, Madre, MJ, and me. Maddi was lost in the party someplace.

Madre, Kari, me, Ash, Aunt B, and MJ

me, my chin, and MJ

No comments: