Thursday, December 31, 2009

Happy New Year!

Huzzah! Can you believe a new year is beginning tomorrow? Here, in no particular order, is a picture essay of all the things we did in 2009 that we neglected to blog about entirely. Just to ensure we meet our cute requirements, we'll make it a Bug Sandwich:

We went to the Superbowl party with this treat.
It's no Ace of Cakes, but I'm pretty proud of it.

We went sledding. (Pre-Floyd, of course.)
Remember Survivors at the Summit? We made it!
(Which wasn't hard for me, since I took the tram. Go Paddy!)



Paddy scouted.

I grew to an enormous size.
(I got even bigger, believe it or not. This is 37 weeks, and we went to 41.)

Paddy taught Lupe to do her chores.
Paddy helped me choose my eyebrow shape from these stylish guides.

On his birthday, Paddy thought.

 Bug enjoyed her first ever bottle.

Our families came to see Bug be blessed.

She got tired of having her picture taken.

She liked 2009. So did we.

2 comments:

colette said...

That last picture is absolutely adorable!

The Rookie said...

Colette stole the words right out of my mouth. She is just too cute! Happy New Year!