Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Baby Daddy

From the moment she came out, my baby has looked just like her daddy.

I'm sure some of you are interested in imagining what a tiny version of Paddy would look like with a bow and a diaper. I am happy to oblige.

For example, engrossed in SportsCenter, Baby Girl Husband would look like this:


The resemblence is particularly startling when she is unhappy.

Grouchy Baby Girl Husband looks like this:

Feeling a bit shy, Timid Baby Girl Husband is a doll:

And, deciding this diaper business isn't all that bad,

Cheerful Baby Girl Husband:

5 comments:

Liv said...

If I were reading this some where other than my desk at work, I'd be rolling on the floor laughing my head off.

She is so stinkin' cute!!

mary plus vince said...

Ahhh, the cuteness is killing me! She is just a bundle of cuteness!

Brandon and Stacey said...

Haha! You're so right!! I totally have seen the 'Grouchy Baby Girl Husband' look before on Patrick during a BYU game played earlier this year that should not be mentioned. And the 'Cheerful Baby Girl Husband' look a couple Saturdays ago. Yay! Go Cougars! :)
See ya Tuesday!

Anonymous said...

So cute! Love grouchy baby face! Such a doll! Congrats!

Anonymous said...

So cute! Love the grouchy baby face, what a doll! Congrats!