Friday, August 23, 2013

You're gonna miss me when I'm gone.

Leave it to me to pick the only blustery, windy day all summer to plan a trip downtown with the kiddos. Figuring the kids would like a change of pace from the old carseat routine, we decided to take the train to City Creek to meet up with Aunt B.

Both of the kiddos loved it.

I loved it when the nice man helped me lift the stroller into the train. Turns out those blue handicapped squares on the platform only mean wheelchair accessible sometimes.






There are lots of things I really love about autumn. Leaves changing, sweater weather, college football, my birthday-- there are all kinds of things to look forward to! I've got to say, though, I have had a fantastic summer with these two babies, and I'm missing it already.

No comments: