- Young men who insist on wearing their pants so large they have to permanenty dedicate one hand to holding them up.
- Women over a certain age wearing mini-skirts and/or tank tops in public.
- Toddler beauty pagaents. (Spray tanning a 5 year old? I just... I can't... ugh.)
- Comedies where a black actor dresses up as an older fat woman.
- Handle bar mustaches.
- (Let's be fair.) Any kind of mustache.
- People with that foamy saliva built up in the corners of their mouth as they speak.
- Unnecessary product upgrades, e.g., the scented handles on the package of disposable razors Kim bought not long ago.
- People who are neither playing beach volley ball nor water skiing, but still insist on securing their sunglasses with those chum things.
What things stump you?