Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Prepare yourself emotionally for the following.

For Schmoopsie's very first Father's Day present, I tricked him into going fishing one evening in May.  I glued a bow onto Bug's bald noggin and took her to see the ridiculously talented Sami Stanton with the intent of getting a few good snapshots for Paddy's desk.

A few days later, I opened up our online gallery to see the proofs.  And that's when all the air rushed out of my lungs in a giant SWOOSH and my heart almost exploded. 

You're welcome in advance.




9 comments:

mary plus vince said...

she is so freakin' adorable! love how these turned out! i can't believe how big she is getting!

and those cheeks! i want to squeeeeeeeze them!

The Button's said...

Kristie! She is SOOO adorable! This makes me so excited to see what my little ladybug will look like!

Katie and Chad Metz said...

okay, can I please eat those cheeks for breakfast, please?! :) So adorable.

The Rookie said...

Allyson showed these to me back in May. Seriously. I'm without words, just reveling in the cuteness! What a sweet and priceless gift for his first Father's Day!

colette said...

Oh Kristie, these are precious! (and I mean that exclamation point)

Samantha Kennicott said...

SOOOO stinkin' cute I can barely stand it! :)

Samantha Kennicott said...

SOOOO stinkin' cute I can barely stand it! :)

Liv said...

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.
she is perfection.

Melinda said...

Look how BLUE her eyes are! What adorable pictures. Nice choice with the lavender dress, Kristie. She looks adorable!