Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!

First things first- There. If I read my blog, that's what I'd be here for. Moving on-

Theory: Thanksgiving is the best holiday of the year.

Proofs:
1- Family
2- Mashed potatoes
3- Naps
I have lots of things to be thankful for this year.

A sampling:

Employment (including a new, fabulously wonderful job for Schmoopsie)
Disposable diapers
Clorox 2 (for when those diapers are not quite enough)
Cocomotion
4-wheel drive
Health insurance
My Sweetheart
Toe nail polish
LoveSacs
Epidurals
My testimony (of the Gospel and of epidurals)
Mascara
Refrigeration
FMLA leave
Safety
A housetrained dog
Johnson's Bedtime Moisture Wash (smells like heaven on earth. The Bug is lucky I haven't eaten her whole.)
Vacuums
Family- the ones I was born to, the ones I married into, and the ones I choose.

Especially her.

2 comments:

Liv said...

That's a cute baby you got there!

I agree that Thanksgiving is wonderful. I'm so excited to have everyone at my house this year!

Alice said...

Ahh so much to be thankful for, you have a pretty good list. And that little bug that came to your house? Too cute!